Little Explorers ‘Play and Stay’ Group – Fridays 9:45am-11:15am
Parenting isn’t an easy task, and there are times when we all need a little extra help and guidance, someone to talk to and someone to point us in the right direction. If you are a parent or carer of a young child with additional needs, we would like to offer you support at Pathfield’s ‘play and stay’ group, Little Explorers.
Little Explorers offers children with additional needs who are aged 3-5 years, the chance to play and explore, and mix and make friends, in our safe and exciting school environment.
This weekly meet-up also gives parents and carers the opportunity to talk to our experienced Pathfield staff and volunteers, as well as get in touch with other parents at the same time.
Little Explorers offers:
- The opportunity for children with additional needs to meet other children of a similar age.
- The opportunity for parents and carers to talk to other people who are going through similar experiences, sharing support strategies and building new networks.
- Professional support for children with additional needs and general advice from experienced staff.
- Toilet training guidance and strategies.
- The safe and purpose-built Pathfield School premises, including indoor and outdoor areas and facilities.
Little Explorers takes place every Friday morning during term time, 9:45am – 11:15am.
Parents/carers must stay with their child, with a maximum of two people for each child.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to enquire about booking a space, please contact Roz Dunn: 01271 342423.
- Pre-booking your child’s place at Little Explorers is essential.
- Attending Little Explorers does not guarantee your child’s future place at Pathfield School.
Come along and join us for some fun – with the opportunity to meet new friends, chat with our staff and take part in activities, all while supporting your child’s educational journey!