We are looking to appoint two teachers to Pathfield School which is a vibrant special school covering a wide catchment area in rural Devon.
We believe in Inspiring Interaction and you will need to be passionate about promoting and developing opportunities for our young people aged 3-19 years with severe, profound and complex needs including autism and SEMH.
Location: Abbey Road, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1JU
Salary: TPS plus SEN 1
Contract: Permanent, full time
The successful candidates will be:
- Creative, imaginative and adventurous
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Passionate about creating equitable opportunities for all
You will have:
- a good understanding of the primary curriculum/ EYFS
- a knowledge of ASC approaches to education ( ABA knowledge could be advantageous)
- a clear understanding of SEND and the EHC plan process.
We actively encourage continual career and professional development. All appointed teachers will be provided with high levels of support through an induction process, as well as support from a range of experienced colleagues not only within school but the wider Sentient Trust.
Completed applications to be sent to Jackie Hamill, School Business Manager, email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfill all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Closing Date 20th April 2021
Interview Date 6th May 2021