The curriculum is divided into 5 Subject Areas to cover all the statutory and non-statutory subjects except Modern Foreign Languages, delivered through termly topics.
- Key Skills to include Literacy, Numeracy and Information and Communication Technology
- Personal and Physical Development to include Personal, Social, Health Education (including sex education) and Citizenship, Post 16 including Transitions and Careers, Physical Education, Leisure, Relationships and Independence.
- Creative Arts to include Music, Art and Design Technology, and Drama.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World to include RE, Humanities including History and Geography, Forest School, Community, Myself and the Wider World, Environment and Horticulture, and Science.
- Vocational including Enterprise and Work. In key stage 4 and 5, students will also undertake Work Related Learning and Independent Living Skills – as well as prepare for external accreditation with the ASDAN Foundation Learning Programme.